AUSTRALIA: Workers demand meeting with Campbell Soup over Arnotts' closure, rescue plan in sight?
Union representatives are set to meet with Arnotts Biscuits' management today, two days after the company revealed that it is closing down its factory in Melbourne's Burwood. Terry Breheny, state secretary for the Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers' Union, has insisted that the representatives would also demand talks with the directors of Arnotts' US parent
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action