USA: World Amino Acids
World demand for amino acids - the protein building blocks found in all living cells - is projected to advance 5.6 percent per annum to $7.5 billion in 2004. In real terms, sales will advance 4.5 percent annually to 5.8 billion pounds over the same period. Overall, the industry is poised for healthy growth in the coming years, thanks to burgeoning applications in animal feed, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund