USA: World Amino Acids
World demand for amino acids - the protein building blocks found in all living cells - is projected to advance 5.6 percent per annum to $7.5 billion in 2004. In real terms, sales will advance 4.5 percent annually to 5.8 billion pounds over the same period. Overall, the industry is poised for healthy growth in the coming years, thanks to burgeoning applications in animal feed, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO