USA: World Amino Acids
World demand for amino acids - the protein building blocks found in all living cells - is projected to advance 5.6 percent per annum to $7.5 billion in 2004. In real terms, sales will advance 4.5 percent annually to 5.8 billion pounds over the same period. Overall, the industry is poised for healthy growth in the coming years, thanks to burgeoning applications in animal feed, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin