INDIA: World Cashew Congress expected to focus on India's role in international cashew trade
This year's World Cashew Congress will be held in Kochi from 23 February. Organising the event, the Cashew Export Promotion Council of India expects to welcome over 300 delegates, including cabinet ministers from the Ivory Coast and Tanzania, to address the issues surrounding this major agricultural commodity and focus on the role of the Indian cashew industry in the international arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action