INDIA: World Cashew Congress expected to focus on India's role in international cashew trade
This year's World Cashew Congress will be held in Kochi from 23 February. Organising the event, the Cashew Export Promotion Council of India expects to welcome over 300 delegates, including cabinet ministers from the Ivory Coast and Tanzania, to address the issues surrounding this major agricultural commodity and focus on the role of the Indian cashew industry in the international arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife