UK: World-class £2.2m dairy plant opened in mid wales
A state-of-the-art cheese production and storage plant was officially opened last Friday (29th September 2000) in Mid Wales, offering a much-welcomed boost to the region's dairy farmers and creating 65 new jobs.Carwyn Jones AM, Agriculture and Rural Development Secretary for the National Assembly for Wales, officially opened the new 65,000sq ft facility at the Welsh Development Agency's Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, at Felinfach, Ceredigion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action