UK: World-class £2.2m dairy plant opened in mid wales
A state-of-the-art cheese production and storage plant was officially opened last Friday (29th September 2000) in Mid Wales, offering a much-welcomed boost to the region's dairy farmers and creating 65 new jobs.Carwyn Jones AM, Agriculture and Rural Development Secretary for the National Assembly for Wales, officially opened the new 65,000sq ft facility at the Welsh Development Agency's Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, at Felinfach, Ceredigion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre