UK: World-class £2.2m dairy plant opened in mid wales
A state-of-the-art cheese production and storage plant was officially opened last Friday (29th September 2000) in Mid Wales, offering a much-welcomed boost to the region's dairy farmers and creating 65 new jobs.Carwyn Jones AM, Agriculture and Rural Development Secretary for the National Assembly for Wales, officially opened the new 65,000sq ft facility at the Welsh Development Agency's Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, at Felinfach, Ceredigion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target