UK: World Cup footballers will take Jaffa Cakes and baked beans to Japan
The England football team will be taking a range of home-produced food products with them to Japan when they launch their World Cup campaign - including Jaffa Cake biscuits and favourite cereals such as Shredded Wheat and Weetabix. Roger Narbett, the chef for the England football team today [Wednesday] revealed that the orange-filled biscuits are one component in the meticulously planned diet drawn up by dieticians working with the team as they prepare their campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review