UK: World Cup footballers will take Jaffa Cakes and baked beans to Japan
The England football team will be taking a range of home-produced food products with them to Japan when they launch their World Cup campaign - including Jaffa Cake biscuits and favourite cereals such as Shredded Wheat and Weetabix. Roger Narbett, the chef for the England football team today [Wednesday] revealed that the orange-filled biscuits are one component in the meticulously planned diet drawn up by dieticians working with the team as they prepare their campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada