MOROCCO: World food safety regulations in the spotlight
The first ever Global Forum of Food Safety Regulators opened this week in Marrakesh, Morocco, "seeking ways to improve the safety of food worldwide at every step of the food production chain, from farmers, through processors and retailers, to consumers," according to a joint statement by the UNs' Food and Agriculture Organisation (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti