USA: World leader opens South America's largest caramel color plant
D.D. Williamson, the world leader in caramel color, began manufacturing product at its newest facility located in Manaus, Brazil. The plant, initiated last year, is the largest in South America with a capacity of 30,000 metric tons. It gives D.D. Williamson a strong position on its fifth continent as the company already has production operations in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Manufacturing in Brazil enables D.D. Williamson to better serve its South American customers - food and beverage processors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action