USA: World leader opens South America's largest caramel color plant
D.D. Williamson, the world leader in caramel color, began manufacturing product at its newest facility located in Manaus, Brazil. The plant, initiated last year, is the largest in South America with a capacity of 30,000 metric tons. It gives D.D. Williamson a strong position on its fifth continent as the company already has production operations in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Manufacturing in Brazil enables D.D. Williamson to better serve its South American customers - food and beverage processors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action