Quote, Unquote: World Retail Congress - Day One
The great and good of the retail world yesterday (9 April) descended on the Spanish city of Barcelona for the World Retail Congress 2008, where the leading lights of the sector will spend three days discussing the key issues affecting the sector. As we head into day two of the conference, here is a round-up of the key quotes from yesterday's session.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth