Quote Unquote: World Retail Congress - Day Two
The second day at the World Retail Congress in Barcelona saw a lot of focus on the world's emerging retail markets. The conference heard debates on the potential - and challenges - of operating in markets including the so-called "big four" - Brazil, Russia, India and China. Here is a round-up of the key quotes from today's (10 April) session.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project