NETHERLANDS: World's top airlines refuse to transport Norwegian whale meat and blubber
Twenty-one major airlines, including British Airways, Lufthansa and KLM, have pledged to Greenpeace that they will not carry whale products on their aircraft. All British airlines flying out of Oslo, Norway's principal airport have joined the air blockade. The blockade comes as Norway is preparing to resume sales of whale meat and blubber to Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units