NETHERLANDS: Worldwide Ahold Promotion in 6,000 of its Supermarkets in 23 Countries
Royal Ahold, the international food provider with more than 6,000 supermarkets and hypermarkets in 23 countries, has announced a worldwide promotion for 30 million of its customers. The promotion, lasting two weeks, is scheduled for the September-October period, 2000. "It is the first time an international supermarket company has run a worldwide promotion with so many of its stores participating," says Hans Gobes, Senior Vice President Communications of Ahold. "Many of our suppliers from around the world are actively involved. In Guatemala where Ahold is 50% owner of the La Fragua supermarkets, customers can win a house each day of the promotion while in the United States at our store chains Tops, BI-LO, Stop & Shop, Giant Carlisle and Giant Landover, cruise vacations can be won."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report