UK: Worldwide new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Products Database has recently noticed a number of exciting worldwide new food product introductions. Bakery launches with nettles & licorice Two bakery lines reported in this issue use somewhat novel ingredients. Nettle, an ingredient we sometimes come across in toiletry products, is now found in a new Finnish rye bread from Linkosuon Leipomo. Also in Finland are reformulated Carneval biscuits from Fazer Keksit. They now have a touch of licorice flavor. Licorice is a common confectionery item in Scandinavian markets, but it is unusual for the flavor to be applied in biscuits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods