UK: Worldwide new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Products Database has recently noticed a number of exciting worldwide new food product introductions. Bakery launches with nettles & licorice Two bakery lines reported in this issue use somewhat novel ingredients. Nettle, an ingredient we sometimes come across in toiletry products, is now found in a new Finnish rye bread from Linkosuon Leipomo. Also in Finland are reformulated Carneval biscuits from Fazer Keksit. They now have a touch of licorice flavor. Licorice is a common confectionery item in Scandinavian markets, but it is unusual for the flavor to be applied in biscuits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs