WORLD: Worldwide new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Product Database has seen a number of interesting new food product introductions. Flavor and shape novelties for cookies Cookie shapes and flavors are becoming more and more inventive. Only recently we reported on cloud shaped cookies in China. Now we have cranberry flavored cookies in China which are either mushroom or bamboo-shoot shaped. They have been introduced by Meiji Seika. In Brazil, a sweet and savory twist has been given to Replay sandwich cookies from Aymore. They are filled with both cheese and guava. In Japan, Ezaki Glico has launched a biscuit range including ingredients such as green tea and sweet potato. In Finland, pineapple features in new Fazer Jaffa chocolate coated biscuits from Fazer Keksit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins