WORLD: Worldwide new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Product Database has seen a number of interesting new food product introductions. Flavor and shape novelties for cookies Cookie shapes and flavors are becoming more and more inventive. Only recently we reported on cloud shaped cookies in China. Now we have cranberry flavored cookies in China which are either mushroom or bamboo-shoot shaped. They have been introduced by Meiji Seika. In Brazil, a sweet and savory twist has been given to Replay sandwich cookies from Aymore. They are filled with both cheese and guava. In Japan, Ezaki Glico has launched a biscuit range including ingredients such as green tea and sweet potato. In Finland, pineapple features in new Fazer Jaffa chocolate coated biscuits from Fazer Keksit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK