USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts appoints new CEO at Pat & Oscar's
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, has announced that Robert Holden has been promoted to president and CEO of its Pat & Oscar's division. Holden, who joined Pat & Oscar's last year as COO, will assume his new responsibilities immediately. Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, formally known as Sizzler International, commented: "Holden has 18 years of experience in the restaurant industry. He's held a broad range of operations positions at leading casual dining concepts, including Johnny Rockets, El Torito, and Panda Inn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report