USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts appoints new CEO at Pat & Oscar's
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, has announced that Robert Holden has been promoted to president and CEO of its Pat & Oscar's division. Holden, who joined Pat & Oscar's last year as COO, will assume his new responsibilities immediately. Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, formally known as Sizzler International, commented: "Holden has 18 years of experience in the restaurant industry. He's held a broad range of operations positions at leading casual dining concepts, including Johnny Rockets, El Torito, and Panda Inn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant