USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts appoints new CEO at Pat & Oscar's
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, has announced that Robert Holden has been promoted to president and CEO of its Pat & Oscar's division. Holden, who joined Pat & Oscar's last year as COO, will assume his new responsibilities immediately. Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, formally known as Sizzler International, commented: "Holden has 18 years of experience in the restaurant industry. He's held a broad range of operations positions at leading casual dining concepts, including Johnny Rockets, El Torito, and Panda Inn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units