USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts posts Q3 fiscal 2002 results
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, Inc, today [Tuesday] reported financial results for the sixteen week (Q3) and forty week periods ended 3 February 2002. The company reported revenues of US$82.4m for the Q3 of fiscal 2002, an increase of 7.1% over the US$76.9m reported in the comparable period in fiscal 2001. Net income for the quarter was US$373,000, or US$0.01/diluted share, compared with a net loss of US$1.4m, or US$0.05/diluted share in the same period a year ago. Positive same store sales comparisons at all divisions and a continued focus on cost controls more than offset the impact of continued weakness in the economy and Australian dollar exchange rate. Adjusting for the 5.3% decline in the Australian dollar, Q3 revenue would have been US$84.6m, an increase of 10% year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever