USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts sees Q1 2003 revenues up 10.5%
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, formerly known as Sizzler International, has posted revenues of US$67.7m for its Q1 2003, ended 21 July, up 10.5% on the US$61.3m in the comparable period in FY 2002. Net income for the Q1 was US$3.3m (US$0.12 per diluted share) compared to net income of US$1.7m (US$0.06 per diluted share) in the same period a year ago. The increase in net income for the quarter was primarily the result of increased sales, tight cost controls, and a tax benefit from the utilisation of tax loss carry forwards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk