USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts sees Q1 2003 revenues up 10.5%
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, formerly known as Sizzler International, has posted revenues of US$67.7m for its Q1 2003, ended 21 July, up 10.5% on the US$61.3m in the comparable period in FY 2002. Net income for the Q1 was US$3.3m (US$0.12 per diluted share) compared to net income of US$1.7m (US$0.06 per diluted share) in the same period a year ago. The increase in net income for the quarter was primarily the result of increased sales, tight cost controls, and a tax benefit from the utilisation of tax loss carry forwards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre