USA: Worldwide Restaurant Concepts sees Q1 2003 revenues up 10.5%
Sherman Oaks, California-based Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, formerly known as Sizzler International, has posted revenues of US$67.7m for its Q1 2003, ended 21 July, up 10.5% on the US$61.3m in the comparable period in FY 2002. Net income for the Q1 was US$3.3m (US$0.12 per diluted share) compared to net income of US$1.7m (US$0.06 per diluted share) in the same period a year ago. The increase in net income for the quarter was primarily the result of increased sales, tight cost controls, and a tax benefit from the utilisation of tax loss carry forwards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO