UK/USA: WorldWide Retail Exchange announces four new members
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the world's leading retail e-marketplace, today announced four new members have joined the Exchange: Bangkok-based Makro Asia; and U.S. retailers Meijer, Inc.; Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.; and Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc."We welcome these four new members and look forward to broadening our global presence in the B2B e-commerce marketplace," said Colin Dyer, WWRE chief executive officer. "The continued addition of new members illustrates the level of commitment retailers and suppliers are showing to our Exchange."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review