UK/USA: WorldWide Retail Exchange announces four new members
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the world's leading retail e-marketplace, today announced four new members have joined the Exchange: Bangkok-based Makro Asia; and U.S. retailers Meijer, Inc.; Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.; and Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc."We welcome these four new members and look forward to broadening our global presence in the B2B e-commerce marketplace," said Colin Dyer, WWRE chief executive officer. "The continued addition of new members illustrates the level of commitment retailers and suppliers are showing to our Exchange."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega