USA: McDonald's: would you like Wi-Fi with that? (COMMENT)
McDonald's is offering Wi-Fi access at 75 restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area. The move may democratise a hot spot movement that has largely been confined to more "business oriented" environments. While still hoping to attract the traditional business user, McDonald's hopes its Wi-Fi service will appeal to a broader section of the population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units