UK: Wrigley adds variant to Locket range
Mars gum business Wrigley has expanded its Lockets range to include an additional variant and re-vamped the brand's packaging.
Cranberry and Blueberry Lockets will replace the Blackcurrant Lockets flavour and join Honey & Lemon Lockets and Extra Strong Lockets.
All Lockets have an RRP of GBP0.54 (US$0.88) and the launch will be supported by a marketing campaign that includes TV advertising, in-store promotions at launch and POS support.
The packaging re-design give the packs a "bolder" look, the company said today (28 August).
Gareth Streeter, Wrigley PR manager, said: "We chose the new Cranberry and Blueberry Lockets variant based on our in-depth consumer research so we are confident it will be a success."
With much of the eastern parts of the US hit by the coldest weather for years in recent weeks, soup makers would appear well-placed to prosper....
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report