USA: Wrigley appoints CFO, COO
US chewing gum maker Wrigley has announced that it has appointed chief financial officer Ron Waters to the new role of chief operating officer.
The move follows the decision by Gary McCullough, senior vice president of Wrigley's Americas business, to leave the company, effective 12 December.
As a result of the changes, Wrigley has also appointed Reuben Gamoran as its new CFO. Gamoran currently holds the position of vice president and controller.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast