USA: Wrigley looks to SAP to streamline business processes
US gum maker Wrigley has completed a pilot implementation of SAP's business software mySAP.com and will now roll out the system US-wide. Wrigley, which narrowly missed out on buying compatriot candy maker Hershey last month, has bought 10,000 user licences from German software provider SAP. The company will roll out order processing, manufacturing, financial and supply-chain applications in the US next month before taking the system worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK