RUSSIA: Wrigley ordered to halt St Petersburg plant expansion
Russian officials have said that they have ordered US chewing gum maker Wm Wrigley Jr to halt the expansion of its St Petersburg plant because it had not conducted an environmental study. Wrigley, the world's largest chewing gum manufacturer, said the order would not affect production at the Russian plant and added that it hoped to be given the go-ahead for the expansion soon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO