RUSSIA: Wrigley ordered to halt St Petersburg plant expansion
Russian officials have said that they have ordered US chewing gum maker Wm Wrigley Jr to halt the expansion of its St Petersburg plant because it had not conducted an environmental study. Wrigley, the world's largest chewing gum manufacturer, said the order would not affect production at the Russian plant and added that it hoped to be given the go-ahead for the expansion soon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund