USA: Wrigley reveals new flavours
US chewing gum maker Wm Wrigley Jr has announced that it will launch seven new items under the Orbit, Juicy Fruit, Eclipse and Hubba Bubba brands this summer.
"Wrigley's product innovations are consumer-insight driven," said Paul Chibe, senior director of marketing. "Innovation must meet the needs of consumers and deliver both value and fun. We're very pleased with the new product line-up for the summer of 2005 and how well it addresses the wide variety of tastes and preferences among all our consumers - from age 6 to 60 and everywhere in-between."
Among the new products are Orbit Sweetmint and Citrusmint, Orbit White Bubblemint, Cinnamon Eclipse mints, Juicy Fruit Sours Tropikiwi Kick, Hubba Bubba Triple Treat, and Hubba Bubba Max Cherry-Lemonade.
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"