USA: Wrigley reveals new flavours
US chewing gum maker Wm Wrigley Jr has announced that it will launch seven new items under the Orbit, Juicy Fruit, Eclipse and Hubba Bubba brands this summer.
"Wrigley's product innovations are consumer-insight driven," said Paul Chibe, senior director of marketing. "Innovation must meet the needs of consumers and deliver both value and fun. We're very pleased with the new product line-up for the summer of 2005 and how well it addresses the wide variety of tastes and preferences among all our consumers - from age 6 to 60 and everywhere in-between."
Among the new products are Orbit Sweetmint and Citrusmint, Orbit White Bubblemint, Cinnamon Eclipse mints, Juicy Fruit Sours Tropikiwi Kick, Hubba Bubba Triple Treat, and Hubba Bubba Max Cherry-Lemonade.
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Will Bonduelle swoop for Green Giant?
- Interview: Flapjacked looks to ride protein wave
- Unilever sees growth in food, refreshments
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Aryzta acquires Ireland's La Rousse