USA: Wrigley reveals new flavours
US chewing gum maker Wm Wrigley Jr has announced that it will launch seven new items under the Orbit, Juicy Fruit, Eclipse and Hubba Bubba brands this summer.
"Wrigley's product innovations are consumer-insight driven," said Paul Chibe, senior director of marketing. "Innovation must meet the needs of consumers and deliver both value and fun. We're very pleased with the new product line-up for the summer of 2005 and how well it addresses the wide variety of tastes and preferences among all our consumers - from age 6 to 60 and everywhere in-between."
Among the new products are Orbit Sweetmint and Citrusmint, Orbit White Bubblemint, Cinnamon Eclipse mints, Juicy Fruit Sours Tropikiwi Kick, Hubba Bubba Triple Treat, and Hubba Bubba Max Cherry-Lemonade.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016