USA: Wrigley reveals new flavours
US chewing gum maker Wm Wrigley Jr has announced that it will launch seven new items under the Orbit, Juicy Fruit, Eclipse and Hubba Bubba brands this summer.
"Wrigley's product innovations are consumer-insight driven," said Paul Chibe, senior director of marketing. "Innovation must meet the needs of consumers and deliver both value and fun. We're very pleased with the new product line-up for the summer of 2005 and how well it addresses the wide variety of tastes and preferences among all our consumers - from age 6 to 60 and everywhere in-between."
Among the new products are Orbit Sweetmint and Citrusmint, Orbit White Bubblemint, Cinnamon Eclipse mints, Juicy Fruit Sours Tropikiwi Kick, Hubba Bubba Triple Treat, and Hubba Bubba Max Cherry-Lemonade.
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Ahold Delhaize resolves Kraft Heinz delisting spat
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report