EUROPE: Wrigley rolling out stevia-based Extra Mints in Europe
Wrigley rolling out stevia Extra Professional Mints in Europe
The group started the pan-European move in Germany and Austria last month with other European markets to follow later this year.
"The product will be launched in all European markets this year. We unfortunately don't have a detailed overview with the launch time per market but all European markets will gradually move to the New Extra Professional Mints with stevia this year," a spokesperson for the company told just-food.
Stevia is the "new star" among low-calorie sweeteners, being "guaranteed sugar free and virtually calorie-free", the spokesperson stressed. The sweetener has been mainly used in soft drinks but some ice cream, yoghurt and confectionery companies have been working with the ingredient.
The spokesperson added Extra Professional Mints have been linked to good oral health. "Extra Professional Mints help to gently clean the tongue in between brushings to reduce germs and give you a fresh, clean mouth feeling - they are the ideal complement to your daily oral hygiene."
Extra Professional Mints with stevia will be available in classic mint and forest fruit flavours, the company revealed.
Synopsis Canadean's "Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mars is a global leader in confectionery and also maintains a strong presence in dried processed food and sauces, dressings and condiments. The company continues to have a strong mature market bias bu...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Chewing Gums in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Chewing Gum, and Bubble Gum. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the ...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- E-commerce: Online could offer growth in Russia
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report