USA: Wrigley says continued strength in Q2 and H1
The Chicago-based gum giant Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company has seen continued strength in sales and earnings, with solid gains recorded for the Q2 and H1 2002. Earnings per share (EPS) were up 11% for the Q2 and 9% for the H1 over the year ago periods on overall sales gains of 15% for the quarter and 11% year to date. The sales gains were driven by strong worldwide shipment growth of 8% for the Q2 and 7% for the H1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses