US: Wrigley tests out coffee gum popularity
Wm Wrigley has executed a limited launch for a coffee-flavoured chewing gum in the US called Doublemint Kona Crème.
The gum, on sale at 7-Eleven stores in the country, is retailing at GBP0.99 per 17-stick pack, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
The company's Wrigley's Coffee Gum has reportedly been a success since it was launched in China last year.
Wrigley is testing the water before a possible wider launch for Doublemint Kona Crème, but was unavailable for comment when contacted by just-food.
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- What could influence US healthy snacking market?
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- PepsiCo trims staff amid marketing cuts talk