WORLD: WTO food talks start up again
The World Trade Organisation is refusing to give up on the Doha Development Round, launching into another round of liberalisation talks.
Doha chairman Crawford Falconer has restarted consultations and will stage informal talks for another month.
There will then be a meeting of the full WTO membership "to decide how to continue," Falconer revealed.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins