AUSTRALIA: WTO rules US tariffs on Australian/New Zealand lamb imports unfair
Last night, the WTO confirmed its interim verdict on the US tariff measures placed on Australian and New Zealand lamb imports. Australian trade minister Mark Vaile explained in his victory that the US tariffs "were unjustified and were inconsistent with WTO rules."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'