EU/USA: WTO sets up panel to investigate EU biotech policy
The World Trade Organisation has said it has set up a dispute panel to investigate the complaint made by Argentina, Canada and the US against the European Union's policy on genetically modified foods. "I can confirm that a single panel was established for the complaints brought by the US, Argentina and Canada," a spokesman for the US mission to the WTO was quoted by Agence France-Presse as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence