WORLD: WTO talks chairman gloomy about Cancun summit prospects
The chairperson of the World Trade Organisation's agricultural talks has warned that productive bilateral discussions behind the scenes will be required for the oncoming WTO summit in Cancun, Mexico, to have any chance of striking a 'modalities' deal setting the overall goals for the negotiations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs