USA: WW Johnson Meat expands its processed fresh ground beef product line
SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) announced that Minneapolis-based WW Johnson Meat Company is expanding its SureBeam(R)-processed fresh ground beef product line used in foodservice. Nine new products are included in WW Johnson's rollout. In addition to fresh bulk ground beef, the company is now offering eight fresh ground beef pattie products of various weights and shapes. Since its initial launch, WW Johnson's sales of SureBeam processed product have surged by approximately 1000%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch