USA: WW Johnson Meat expands its processed fresh ground beef product line
SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) announced that Minneapolis-based WW Johnson Meat Company is expanding its SureBeam(R)-processed fresh ground beef product line used in foodservice. Nine new products are included in WW Johnson's rollout. In addition to fresh bulk ground beef, the company is now offering eight fresh ground beef pattie products of various weights and shapes. Since its initial launch, WW Johnson's sales of SureBeam processed product have surged by approximately 1000%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning