GRENADA: W&W Spices slammed for contravening nutmeg law
W&W Spices has been slammed for its stated intention to purchase nutmegs directly from farmers at higher prices than those currently offered by the Grenada Cooperative Nutmeg Association (GCNA). Laws on nutmeg in Grenada, which produces about 25% of the world's nutmeg crop, currently prohibit farmers from selling their crop outside the associations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti