USA: WWRE welcomes Campbell Soup as its newest supplier member
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the business-to-business exchange for retailers, manufacturers and suppliers, has announced that Campbell Soup has become its 62nd member and first CPG (consumer packaged goods) food manufacturer. Campbell joins the WWRE in support of its customer-centric supply chain strategy, recently unveiled as part of the company's Transformation Plan. The Exchange will provide Campbell with immediate access to 58 global retail companies and a suite of business solution tools for customer collaboration. Campbell has immediate plans to engage in the WWRE's WorldWide Item Management solution, which consists of a global catalogue and item synchronisation service, and its eProcurement suite.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund