USA: WWRE welcomes Campbell Soup as its newest supplier member
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the business-to-business exchange for retailers, manufacturers and suppliers, has announced that Campbell Soup has become its 62nd member and first CPG (consumer packaged goods) food manufacturer. Campbell joins the WWRE in support of its customer-centric supply chain strategy, recently unveiled as part of the company's Transformation Plan. The Exchange will provide Campbell with immediate access to 58 global retail companies and a suite of business solution tools for customer collaboration. Campbell has immediate plans to engage in the WWRE's WorldWide Item Management solution, which consists of a global catalogue and item synchronisation service, and its eProcurement suite.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea