USA: WWRE welcomes Campbell Soup as its newest supplier member
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the business-to-business exchange for retailers, manufacturers and suppliers, has announced that Campbell Soup has become its 62nd member and first CPG (consumer packaged goods) food manufacturer. Campbell joins the WWRE in support of its customer-centric supply chain strategy, recently unveiled as part of the company's Transformation Plan. The Exchange will provide Campbell with immediate access to 58 global retail companies and a suite of business solution tools for customer collaboration. Campbell has immediate plans to engage in the WWRE's WorldWide Item Management solution, which consists of a global catalogue and item synchronisation service, and its eProcurement suite.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target