USA: WWW.UCOOK.COM Going to Auction Block!
The auctioneer may not be able to hold this piece of cyberspace up for viewing, but on August 15 at 1pm a dot.com business/domain name ( www.ucook.com ) will be auctioned to the highest bidder.UCOOK.COM is known as "The Home of the Ultimate Cookbook" with over 65,000 recipes. It was named Best New E-commerce Storefront in the Software and Information Industry Association's 2000 Excellence in Software Awards. The site has a registered base of 18,000 customers, and traffic averages 3 million visitors monthly."In this topsy-turvy world of dot.coms, we are very excited to have the opportunity to market this award-winning site of substance," proclaimed Tom Saturley, auctioneer of this unique asset.The auction will be held both on-line and at a law office in Portland, Maine simultaneously. Interested parties should visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund