USA: WWW.UCOOK.COM Going to Auction Block!
UCOOK.COM is known as "The Home of the Ultimate Cookbook" with over 65,000 recipes. It was named Best New E-commerce Storefront in the Software and Information Industry Association's 2000 Excellence in Software Awards. The site has a registered base of 18,000 customers, and traffic averages 3 million visitors monthly.
"In this topsy-turvy world of dot.coms, we are very excited to have the opportunity to market this award-winning site of substance," proclaimed Tom Saturley, auctioneer of this unique asset.
The auction will be held both on-line and at a law office in Portland, Maine simultaneously. Interested parties should visit www.auctionproperties.com or call 207.775.4300 for a detailed bidder's prospectus.
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review