USA: WWW.UCOOK.COM Going to Auction Block!
The auctioneer may not be able to hold this piece of cyberspace up for viewing, but on August 15 at 1pm a dot.com business/domain name ( www.ucook.com ) will be auctioned to the highest bidder.UCOOK.COM is known as "The Home of the Ultimate Cookbook" with over 65,000 recipes. It was named Best New E-commerce Storefront in the Software and Information Industry Association's 2000 Excellence in Software Awards. The site has a registered base of 18,000 customers, and traffic averages 3 million visitors monthly."In this topsy-turvy world of dot.coms, we are very excited to have the opportunity to market this award-winning site of substance," proclaimed Tom Saturley, auctioneer of this unique asset.The auction will be held both on-line and at a law office in Portland, Maine simultaneously. Interested parties should visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1