USA: WWW.UCOOK.COM Going to Auction Block!
The auctioneer may not be able to hold this piece of cyberspace up for viewing, but on August 15 at 1pm a dot.com business/domain name ( www.ucook.com ) will be auctioned to the highest bidder.UCOOK.COM is known as "The Home of the Ultimate Cookbook" with over 65,000 recipes. It was named Best New E-commerce Storefront in the Software and Information Industry Association's 2000 Excellence in Software Awards. The site has a registered base of 18,000 customers, and traffic averages 3 million visitors monthly."In this topsy-turvy world of dot.coms, we are very excited to have the opportunity to market this award-winning site of substance," proclaimed Tom Saturley, auctioneer of this unique asset.The auction will be held both on-line and at a law office in Portland, Maine simultaneously. Interested parties should visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO