RUSSIA: X5 appoints expansion directors
X5 Retail Group has appointed two directors to head up the organic development and M&A departments at the Russian retailer.
Former Kopeyka regional development director Igor Pletnev has been promoted to the post of X5's director for regional branch management and organic development. Pletnev will be responsible for increasing organisational efficiency and overseeing organic expansion.
Meanwhile Anton Mironenkov, deputy director for X5's M&A and business development for the past five years, has been promoted to director of the department.
Mironenkov replaces Andrei Gusev, who was last week named as X5's new CEO.
Wal-Mart Stores has appointed the former chief executive of Russia's largest retailer by sales to a senior executive role....
X5 Retail Group, Russia's largest retailer by sales, has reported a strong first half, with double-digit growth in sales and profits....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review