RUSSIA: X5 appoints expansion directors
X5 Retail Group has appointed two directors to head up the organic development and M&A departments at the Russian retailer.
Former Kopeyka regional development director Igor Pletnev has been promoted to the post of X5's director for regional branch management and organic development. Pletnev will be responsible for increasing organisational efficiency and overseeing organic expansion.
Meanwhile Anton Mironenkov, deputy director for X5's M&A and business development for the past five years, has been promoted to director of the department.
Mironenkov replaces Andrei Gusev, who was last week named as X5's new CEO.
Wal-Mart Stores has appointed the former chief executive of Russia's largest retailer by sales to a senior executive role....
X5 Retail Group, Russia's largest retailer by sales, has reported a strong first half, with double-digit growth in sales and profits....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units