USA: Xceed Launches Nestle's Stouffers.com Web Site
Xceed Inc, the interactive architect and solutions builder, announced the release of the new Stouffers.com Web site. Redesigned to serve as a useful online resource for busy Moms, the site is part of Nestle's overall strategy to improve their interactive offerings and add value for their consumers via the Web. Xceed deployed a team of experts to re-craft Stouffers.com as a site that provides the audience with useful information and advice to make their time more manageable and productive. The site offers detailed product information, meal ideas, recipes and information to help Mom's manage family activities. Xceed's programming prowess enabled Stouffer's to accept recipes submissions online for their annual recipe contest, which Nestle expects will vastly increase the number of recipe contestants. Xceed will support the launch of Stouffers.com by executing a marketing program that features an email newsletter campaign aimed at facilitating customer retention and consumer loyalty. "Xceed is committed to helping clients like Nestle USA with the opportunity to use the online medium to communicate directly with consumers about the Stouffer's brand," said Werner Haase, co-chairman and chief executive officer of Xceed Inc. "This site will help Nestle USA strengthen Stouffer's brand appeal and communicate the right brand messages to the consumers." "Xceed played a big part in rethinking the new Stouffers.com. Their strong combination of artistic and technical talent has made for a site that will better serve Stouffer's customer base," said Ken Crites, E-business Marketing Manager, Prepared Meals and Baking Division, Nestle USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review