USA: Xippix's ImagePump and A.G. Ferrari create a perfect paring
Xippix, an Image Lifecycle Solutions provider, today announced that A.G. Ferrari Foods, The Authentic Italian Marketplace, has selected ImagePump® Server and Viewer for use at agferrari.com, and its online store. ImagePump will enable shoppers to view the fine Italian foods at extraordinarily high-resolution with unparalleled detail."We provide our customers with the highest quality Italian foods and by implementing ImagePump we can provide detailed views of product images over ordinary Internet connections without losing that quality," said Paul Ferrari, owner of A. G. Ferrari Foods. "We are pleased to be working with Xippix and its innovative ImagePump Viewer that allows visitors to see the quality of our products." The agferrari.com web site contains a Specialty food store that contains images of some of the finest quality Italian imported foods and wines. Now with the use of Xippix's ImagePump Viewer, shoppers will be able to see the images in fine detail, at much closer views than they could see if the item were in their own hand. "We are very pleased to be working with A.G.Ferrari Foods," said Ed Miller, president and CEO of Xippix. "Our ImagePump Viewer solves online shopping concerns by allowing shoppers to see items for real, and A. G. Ferrari's shoppers can now make better purchasing decisions by zooming in to see the fine in their fine foods." ImagePump Viewer is especially effective for looking at high resolution images with its features such as panning, scrolling, rotating, and magnification allowing visitors to view the smallest details of the parts that interest them. With ImagePump's just-in-time delivery of image details, even very large images can be viewed in detail over ordinary Internet connections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review