USA: XS, Inc. and Clarkston-Potomac Team To Integrate XSAg.com with Enterprise System
XS, Inc., a developer of e-commerce solutions for the agricultural inputs market and parent company of XSAg.com, has partnered with Clarkston-Potomac, Inc., to integrate XSAg.com with SAP, a leading ERP software package. The initial phase of integration has been completed, making XSAg.com one of the few Independent Trading Exchanges on the Internet to offer this integration to its suppliers, according to a March 2000 report by AMR Research, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins