USA: XS, Inc. and Clarkston-Potomac Team To Integrate XSAg.com with Enterprise System
XS, Inc., a developer of e-commerce solutions for the agricultural inputs market and parent company of XSAg.com, has partnered with Clarkston-Potomac, Inc., to integrate XSAg.com with SAP, a leading ERP software package. The initial phase of integration has been completed, making XSAg.com one of the few Independent Trading Exchanges on the Internet to offer this integration to its suppliers, according to a March 2000 report by AMR Research, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group