USA: XS, Inc. and Clarkston-Potomac Team To Integrate XSAg.com with Enterprise System
XS, Inc., a developer of e-commerce solutions for the agricultural inputs market and parent company of XSAg.com, has partnered with Clarkston-Potomac, Inc., to integrate XSAg.com with SAP, a leading ERP software package. The initial phase of integration has been completed, making XSAg.com one of the few Independent Trading Exchanges on the Internet to offer this integration to its suppliers, according to a March 2000 report by AMR Research, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery