USA: XSAg.com Launches Online Parts Exchange
In response to growing customer demand for more online products and services, XSAg.com(TM) is announcing the launch of the http://www.xsag.com parts exchange. The site will feature the unique XSpert Shopper(TM) cross-reference capability allowing users to choose among all available brands. XSAg.com, the leading neutral online exchange of agricultural inputs, is expanding its services beyond crop protection chemicals and seeds to include equipment parts to better serve users in the agriculture community.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits