USA: XSAg.com Launches Online Parts Exchange
In response to growing customer demand for more online products and services, XSAg.com(TM) is announcing the launch of the http://www.xsag.com parts exchange. The site will feature the unique XSpert Shopper(TM) cross-reference capability allowing users to choose among all available brands. XSAg.com, the leading neutral online exchange of agricultural inputs, is expanding its services beyond crop protection chemicals and seeds to include equipment parts to better serve users in the agriculture community.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany