SOUTH KOREA: Xylitol gum sales on rise, Lotte says
South Korea's Lotte Confectionery Co. said its Xylitol gum is showing steady sales growth despite competition from rival confectioners Orion , which recently introduced its own xylitol gum. In November and December last year, the company grossed 3bn won (US$2.3m) respectively from the sales of the gum. "Xylose-based Xylitol gum continues to gain popularity and we expect to gross 5bn won (US$3.9m) in sales per month in the future," said a Lotte employee said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods