SOUTH KOREA: Xylitol gum sales on rise, Lotte says
South Korea's Lotte Confectionery Co. said its Xylitol gum is showing steady sales growth despite competition from rival confectioners Orion , which recently introduced its own xylitol gum. In November and December last year, the company grossed 3bn won (US$2.3m) respectively from the sales of the gum. "Xylose-based Xylitol gum continues to gain popularity and we expect to gross 5bn won (US$3.9m) in sales per month in the future," said a Lotte employee said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth