JAPAN: Yakult Honsha to buy Yakult Singapore stake from Cerebos
Japan's Yakult Honsha has said it will buy the 50% stake that Singapore's Cerebos Pacific owns in Yakult Singapore in order to make it a wholly-owned subsidiary. Yakult, which makes fermented lactic drinks, will buy all 6 million outstanding shares from Cerebos, which makes products such as supplements, sauces and coffee, for around ¥1.5bn (US$12.8m) at the end of this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO