Food industry quotes of the week: Yildiz, Muller
This week, Turkey's Yildiz Holding struck a deal - said to be over GBP2bn - to buy United Biscuits and the Turkish group's CEO took to Twitter to hail the agreement. Meanwhile, German dairy giant Muller agreed to buy Dairy Crest's liquid dairy business in the second big deal of the week. Elsewhere, quarterly numbers continued to come in, with Mondelez International lifting its forecast for annual earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO