USA: Yocream Int sees record Q2 with sales up 30% and earnings up 141%
Portland, Ore.-based Yocream Int, a manufacturer and wholesaler of frozen desserts and beverages, has reported its fiscal results for the Q2 and H1 ended 30 April 2002. Q2 sales increased 30% to US$4.6m, and net income increased 141% to US$224,000 (US$0.10 per share). For the H1 ended 30 April, sales increased 26.7% to US$8m, and net income increased 100% to US$328,000, (US$0.14 per share).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report