USA: Yocream Int sees record Q2 with sales up 30% and earnings up 141%
Portland, Ore.-based Yocream Int, a manufacturer and wholesaler of frozen desserts and beverages, has reported its fiscal results for the Q2 and H1 ended 30 April 2002. Q2 sales increased 30% to US$4.6m, and net income increased 141% to US$224,000 (US$0.10 per share). For the H1 ended 30 April, sales increased 26.7% to US$8m, and net income increased 100% to US$328,000, (US$0.14 per share).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant