USA: YoCream International, Inc. has entered into an alliance with the Dannon Company, Inc. to supply soft frozen yogurt to Dannon's customers
YoCream International, Inc. (Nasdaq: YOCM) has entered into an alliance with The Dannon Company, Inc. to supply Soft Frozen Yogurt to Dannon's customers. "It's a classic synergistic alliance," Tyler Bargas, Director of Sales & Marketing, YoCream International, Inc., stated. "Dannon's focus is refrigerated yogurt, ours is frozen yogurt. We can bring Dannon's customers more than forty flavors of soft serve frozen yogurt, along with an array of blender and dispenser smoothies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever