USA: YoCream International, Inc. has entered into an alliance with the Dannon Company, Inc. to supply soft frozen yogurt to Dannon's customers
YoCream International, Inc. (Nasdaq: YOCM) has entered into an alliance with The Dannon Company, Inc. to supply Soft Frozen Yogurt to Dannon's customers. "It's a classic synergistic alliance," Tyler Bargas, Director of Sales & Marketing, YoCream International, Inc., stated. "Dannon's focus is refrigerated yogurt, ours is frozen yogurt. We can bring Dannon's customers more than forty flavors of soft serve frozen yogurt, along with an array of blender and dispenser smoothies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs