USA: YOCREAM International sales up 6% for the fiscal year
YOCREAM International, Inc. (Nasdaq: YOCM), a manufacturer and wholesaler of frozen desserts and smoothies, today reported the financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2000. For the twelve months, sales of $15.1 million increased 5.8% from $14.3 million, and net income increased .7% to $1,025,000, or $.45 per share compared to $1,018,000, or $.43 per share in 1999. Gross margins of 32.4% reflected over a 1% increment due to supply chain management and production efficiencies. The Company also enjoyed over a 5% increase in income from operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast