USA: YOCREAM International third quarter sales up 8.1%
YOCREAM International, Inc. (Nasdaq: YOCM), a manufacturer and wholesaler of frozen desserts and smoothies, today reported the financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended July 31, 2001. YOCREAM's third quarter 2001 sales were $5.1 million, an 8.1% increase compared with the same quarter in 2000. Net income was approximately $406,000 or $.18 per share, compared to $449,000 or $.20 per share for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund