ISRAEL: Yoel Feldschuh appointed CEO of Super-Sol
Yoel Feldschuh, a former chief executive of state-run El Al Israel Airlines, has been appointed CEO of Israeli supermarket chain Super-Sol. Feldschuh replaces Ami Sagis, who announced his resignation in January, reported Dow Jones International News. Super-Sol posted a loss of 3m shekels (US$677,000) for the first quarter, compared to a net profit of 57m shekels a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund