UK: Müller: yoghurt pots for tots (COMMENT)
These are busy and exciting times for Müller. The yoghurt manufacturer is currently embarking on two major brand extensions catering for different age cohorts. Despite Müller's failed assault on the organics sector, both brands are likely to benefit from the company's brand strength forged over the last 15 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega