UK: Yoplait launches functional yoghurt line
Calin+ is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry
Yoplait has launched its first functional yoghurt range in the UK with the introduction of French brand Calin+.
The yoghurt line, which contains added calcium and vitamin D, is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry.
The product is available in Asda stores, with an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.60) for 4x125g pots.
The launch of Calin+ adds to Yoplait's existing yoghurt stable in the UK, which includes Yop, Petits Filous, and Perle de Lait.
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills