UK: Yoplait launches functional yoghurt line
Calin+ is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry
Yoplait has launched its first functional yoghurt range in the UK with the introduction of French brand Calin+.
The yoghurt line, which contains added calcium and vitamin D, is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry.
The product is available in Asda stores, with an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.60) for 4x125g pots.
The launch of Calin+ adds to Yoplait's existing yoghurt stable in the UK, which includes Yop, Petits Filous, and Perle de Lait.
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Will Bonduelle swoop for Green Giant?
- Interview: Flapjacked looks to ride protein wave
- Unilever sees growth in food, refreshments
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Aryzta acquires Ireland's La Rousse