UK: Yoplait launches functional yoghurt line
Calin+ is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry
Yoplait has launched its first functional yoghurt range in the UK with the introduction of French brand Calin+.
The yoghurt line, which contains added calcium and vitamin D, is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry.
The product is available in Asda stores, with an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.60) for 4x125g pots.
The launch of Calin+ adds to Yoplait's existing yoghurt stable in the UK, which includes Yop, Petits Filous, and Perle de Lait.
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands