UK: Yoplait launches functional yoghurt line
Calin+ is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry
Yoplait has launched its first functional yoghurt range in the UK with the introduction of French brand Calin+.
The yoghurt line, which contains added calcium and vitamin D, is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry.
The product is available in Asda stores, with an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.60) for 4x125g pots.
The launch of Calin+ adds to Yoplait's existing yoghurt stable in the UK, which includes Yop, Petits Filous, and Perle de Lait.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review