UK: Yoplait launches functional yoghurt line
Calin+ is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry
Yoplait has launched its first functional yoghurt range in the UK with the introduction of French brand Calin+.
The yoghurt line, which contains added calcium and vitamin D, is available in two variants: vanilla and strawberry.
The product is available in Asda stores, with an RRP of GBP1.00 (US$1.60) for 4x125g pots.
The launch of Calin+ adds to Yoplait's existing yoghurt stable in the UK, which includes Yop, Petits Filous, and Perle de Lait.
General Mills has expanded its presence outside the US market upon which it has traditionally been dependent through two key acquisitions in the 2011-2012 period - Yoki Alimentos SA and the purchase o...
- Comment: Slim Fast sale shows declining category
- Carrefour's Indian exit highlights challenges
- PepsiCo chief scientific officer Dr Mehmood Khan
- Eyeing Egypt: Why firms are queueing up to invest
- Focus: Trade restrictions hitting Russian outlook
- Unilever sells Slim-Fast to PE firm Kainos Capital
- 2 Sisters Newport site sold to former execs
- Fonterra, Abbott team up for "dairy hub" in China
- Silver Spoon sugar sours ABF grocery sales
- FrieslandCampina appoints new CFO