ISRAEL/FRANCE: Yoplait's Israeli JV with Tnuva flounders
Tnuva , Israel's largest dairy producer, and Yoplait of France, the world's third largest dairy concern, are postponing the implementation of their agreement to exchange know-how in production technologies. Sources at Tnuva were non-committal regarding "any further developments in respect to when the negotiations to finalise the deal will be resumed." The negotiations between Tnuva and Yoplait started some two years ago. When the news about the anticipated cooperation between the two companies was published some four months ago (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves